Some of the highlights of our two nights in Cinque Terra were…
1. Swimming in Italy! The water was clean, cool, and gorgeous!
2. Drinking fresh lemonade.
3. Hiking from one town to another.
4. Walking everywhere.
5. Waking up to a church bell at 7 am.
6. Espresso for 1€.
7. Chocolate croissants to die for!
8. Eating fresh seafood.
9. The ability to survive Steve and I killing eat other with no a/c.
10. Enjoying our balcony view of the town, ocean, and all the town’s gardens atop the hill.
Leave a Reply